Eva Yuniana Putri


This study aims to examine the results of capital structure, dividend policy, and tax planning on the value of the company in the coal mining sector in 2014-2018. In this study using signal theory and agency theory, where signal theory argues that there is information asymmetry between the company and external parties because the company knows more about the company and upcoming projects than external parties. Agency theory explains that shareholders and company management have different duties and interests, where management has more information than shareholders. This study uses secondary data from the Indonesia Stock Exchange Annual Report. The type of data used in this study is quantitative. This study uses a purposive sampling method and uses multiple linear regression analysis with the help of computer software for SPSS version 22 statistics. The results show that capital structure has no effect on firm value, dividend policy has no effect on firm value, tax planning has a positive effect on firm value. Simultaneously capital structure, dividend policy, and tax planning have a significant positive effect on firm value. In this study the variables used were only able to contribute 14.9% to the value of the company, while the remaining 85.1% was influenced by other variables outside this study.
Keywords: Capital structure, dividend policy, tax planning, company value.

Full Text:



Andriyani. (2017). Pengaruh Kebijakan Dividen Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2012-2014. Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta. Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Anita, Aprilia dan Arief Yulianto. (2016). Pengaruh kepemilikan manajerial dan kebijakan dividen terhadap nilai perusahaan. Management Analysis Journal Ansori dan Denica. (2010). Pengaruh Keputusan Investasi Keputusan Pendanaan dan Kebijakan Dividen terhadap Nilai Perusahaan pada Perusahaan yang Tergabung dalam Jakarta Islamic Index Studi pada Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI). Analisis Manajemen. ISSN:1411-1799. Vol.13. No.1(Mei).

Ayem, Sri dan Ragil Nugroho. (2016). Pengaruh Profitabilitas, struktur modal, kebijakan dividen dan keputusan investasi terhadap nilai perusahaan. Jurnal Akuntansi.

Banerjee. Arindam. (2018). Dividend Policy As Corporate Communication and Its Impact on Company Value Evidence from companies listed on the Qatar Stock Exchange. Financial Markets. Institutions and Risks. Vol.2. Issue.4

Chasanah. Nur. Amalia. (2018). pengaruh rasio likuiditas, profitabilitas, struktur modal dan ukuran perusahaan terhadap nilai perusahaan pada perusahaan manufaktur yang terdaftar di bei tahun 2015-2017. Jurnal Penelitian Ekonomi dan Bisnis. 3 (1). Fadhilah.Lukluatul.,Rony.,Mardani & Budi, Wahono. (2018). Pengaruh Return On Equity (ROE), Earning Per Share(EPS), Debt To Equity Ratio (DER), Kebijakan dividen terhadap nilai perusahaan (pada perusahaan sektor pertambangan batubara yang terdaftar di BEI tahun 2014-2016). Fajrin, Ainia. (2018). pengaruh perencanaan pajak terhadap nilai perusahaan dengan transparansi perusahaan sebagai variabel moderasi. Jurnal Akuntansi Fanindya, Ika dan Shiddiq Nur. (2013). Analisis pengaruh profitabilitas, kebijakan dividen,kebijakan utang dan kepemilikan manajerial terhadap nilai perusahaan (studi empiris pada perusahaan manufaktur yang terdaftar di BEI periode 2009-2011). Fakultas Ekonomka dan Bisnis. Universitas Diponegoro. Semarang Hidayat.Muhammad. dan Muhammad. Imam. Akbar. Hairi. (2016). Pengaruh perencanaan pajak dan modal intelektual terhadap nilai perusahaan jasa keuangan yang terdaftar di BEI tahun 2009-2013. Journals of Indo Global Mandiri University. Vol.7. No.2 Islam.Shahidul.Muhammad. (2018). Panel Data Study of Dividend Policy Effecton Firms’ Value: Study on Manufacturing Sector of Bangladesh. Journal of Manajemen and IT. Vol.9. Issue.2 Kanagaretnam.Kiridaran.,Jimmy.Lee. (2018). Societal trust and corporate tax avoidance. Review of Accounting Studies. Research Collection School of Accountincy. Singapore Managemen University


  • There are currently no refbacks.


Indexed by:

Editorial Office:

Universitas PGRI Madiun

Kampus 3 Lantai 2

Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis

Jl. Auri no. 14-16 Madiun